Food & Drink in Lanzarote
EATING OUT IN PUERTO CALERO
Puerto Calero offers a wide variety of restaurants, featuring some of Lanzarote’s finest cuisine. The selection below is a short list of recommendations positioned along the waterfront or in the Plaza de Arte:
- Amura Restaurante With a Michelin recommendation and spacious and attractive terraced seating, this is a perfect choice for a special evening with guests. Excellent cuisine and a good wine list.
- Ropavieja: The name comes from a traditional local dish, meaning “old clothes”, but don’t let this put you off! This new restaurant is fun and popular with a great atmosphere.
- Coentro: Well worth a visit, for the refreshing and inspired cuisine of Brazilian chef João Faraco.
- Natural nada más: Ideal for those seeking vegan or vegetarian cuisine, stop in for their “energy morning” offer, or tasty evening poke bowls.
- La Taberna del Puerto Another of the marina’s most long-standing restaurant with views over the pontoons, offering reliably good cuisine and particularly fine rice dishes.
Food & Drink in Grenada
The food and drink in Grenada is second to none, obviously with particular emphasis on spices! The island blends traditional Creole cuisine with West Indian flavours as well as catering for international tastes.
The Victory Bar & Grill
Based within the Port Louis Marina, this restaurant has an extensive menu including Texas Style BBQ on Friday nights.
Near the marina, the Rhodes Restaurant is the brainchild of Gary Rhodes, the celebrity chef.
For a relaxed evening of the finest foods, Le Chateau focuses on serving food made from scratch and with fresh ingredients.
Voted one of the 'Top 100 Hot Tables' in the world by Conde Nast Traveler magazine, Laluna uses local seafood and continental specialities.
The Beach House
Local twist to international cuise.
Classic Caribbean food only a 3 minutes dinghy ride, or 5 minute bus ride, away from the marina.